Is a remote audit simply an audit via video conference? It shouldn’t be! The Enhanced Remote Audit (ERA) is a DQS-owned audit process that takes full advantage of cutting-edge technology to turn remote auditing into an immensely engaging interactive experience. The result: assurance and insights whenever and wherever you need them.
Standards & Schemes
DQS provides Enhanced Remote Audits for a growing number of standards and schemes. These include, but are not limited to, ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 45001 and ISO 50001. Custom-built solutions are available for remote supplier audits and remote risk assessments.
- Remote Auditing Process in accordance with IAF MD:4
- Compliant with ISO 19011:2018
- Suitable for audits of management systems, processes, products and services
- Minimal prerequisites: all you need is a stable internet connection and a laptop with webcam
Benefits of Enhanced Remote Audits
- No travel means no travel costs, no travel restrictions, no visa and no emissions of greenhouse gases
- Applicable even in countries and regions with safety risks
- Easier to document findings
- Higher flexibility in planning
- More focus and efficiency because of staged process
- Experts from around the world can be involved
- Multi-site operations can be audited jointly without unnecessary repetition
- Delays between data collection and data analysis can be minimized
Since 1985, DQS Group has been the trusted certification and assessment partner for quality-focused companies around the world – companies who are serious about organizational health and long-term success. With audits, assessments and certification, we help you achieve sustainable business success.