As early as 2010, the DQS Group started its pioneering work on remote supplier audits. Today, we are a global leader in remote second- and third-party audits. With our Enhanced Remote Audit protocol, we foster quality, safety and sustainability across global supply chains.
By conducting supplier audits partially or entirely remotely, we enable our customers to respond quickly to evolving needs: whereas regular audits require advanced planning, remote audits can be set up and started with minimal lead time. In doing so, we enable you to respond swiftly to issues in your supply chain, to evaluate new suppliers in a short timeframe and to do regular announced and unannounced assessments of suppliers.
Our i-Assessment is built upon your audit criteria and expectations towards suppliers. Our experts work with you to develop reports that meet your needs.
- Remote Auditing Process in accordance with IAF MD:4
- Compliant with ISO 19011:2018
- Suitable for supplier audits with a focus on management systems, processes, products and services
- Minimal prerequisites: all you need is a stable internet connection and a laptop with webcam
- Fully scalable to assess thousands of suppliers quickly and efficiently, with risk-based prioritization
Benefits of Remote Supplier Audits
- Respond quickly to issues and risks in the supply chain
- Prioritize on-site audits based on findings on the i-Assessment
- No travel means no travel costs, no travel restrictions, no visa and no emissions of greenhouse gases
- Applicable even in countries and regions with safety risks
- Easier to document findings
- Higher flexibility in planning
- More focus and efficiency because of staged process
- Experts from around the world can be involved
Since 1985, DQS Group has been the trusted certification and assessment partner for quality-focused companies around the world – companies who are serious about organizational health and long-term success. With audits, assessments and certification, we help you achieve sustainable business success.